Skip to main content
Top Navigation Menu
Member Dues Payment
Board of Directors
CGE Affiliate Membership
Study Abroad Info
Frequently Asked Questions
Faculty Led Academic and Cultural Trips
CAPA the Global Education Network
China Study & Online
France Semester & Summer-UCO
Greece Semester & Summer-ACT
Jordan Semester & Summer-CGE Center
Lithuania Semester & Summer-LCC
Spanish Language Institute
UK-Semester & Maymester-LHU
Programs and Partners
J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program
Academics in Asia
University City Open Doors
Annual Meeting Info
Become a Sponsor
AmeriStudy Skill Development
CGE International Liverpool Conference
CGE Trip Zambia - Northrise University
Engage and FAQ
Engage with AmeriStudy Experts
Contact David Bishop
Contact Michelle Williams
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is AmeriStudy?
2. What are the advantages of an AmeriStudy member university?
3. Which universities are part of the AmeriStudy program?
4. How can I learn about the programs offered at each school?
5. How do I register to get started with AmeriStudy?
6. How do I know if I can be accepted to an AmeriStudy university?
7. Are scholarships available for International Students?
8. Am I required to take the ACT or SAT?
9. Where are AmeriStudy universities located?
10. I don't know what I want to study. Can you help?