CGE offers several formats for TEFL Certification Enrollment:
- Online course access with CGE Instructor. Enrollees will have access to course materials and online resources 24/7 for two months.
- Two-day group workshop with continued online course two-month access with CGE Instructor.
- Five day cohort workshop led by qualified CGE Instructor with certification completion at the end of the last day.
TEFL Professional Certification Workshop Benefits
- Increases cohort support for developing English teacher’s expertise in CGE strategic nations.
- Introduces standards for teaching American English and best practices.
- Gives cultural applications for efficient learning and classroom methodology.
- Examples of lessons from professionals who teach English in China, Italy, Indonesia, Malaysia, Poland, Thailand and the United States.
Course is comprised of 12 lessons:
- Teaching Strategies
- Cultural Dimensions
- Culture and Classroom Teaching
- Learning Styles
- Teaching Styles
- Methodology and Lesson Planning
- Global Teaching Models
- Teaching Listening
- Teaching Speaking
- Teaching Writing
- Teaching Reading
TO REGISTER: Click here to fill out our online registration for the TEFL Certification Course.
FOR PAYMENT: The cost of our professional certification course is $395.00 (USD) and payment can be made on our secure web payment page. Please put TEFL Course in the Program/Project Name response box. The payment page may appear in a new window for security. Fill in the appropriate information and click submit (please only click submit one time).
*After registration and payment, you will be notified by email with instructions and access codes for the 12-lesson course.